Sunday, January 31, 2016

Well a five year hiatus is long enough! Our lives are full of all sorts of new things, but the best thing is our son Elija!!

 
This year Jason and I have decided to try and do meal planning in order to cut down on our grocery bill. I am going to fill this site with new recipes and meal plans. Here is hoping I am able to keep up with everything.


This Week February 1-7
I baked a ham last Thursday so we have been eating this and hope to finfish it Monday. I have made just slices and a broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole, ham fried rice, ham cabonara, and ham mac and cheese. I also made a spinach, rice, cheese, and chicken casserole which I froze 8 potions of. Jason made orange pomegranate scones for dessert for the week. Also Jason and Elija make homemade pizza every Sunday, and it is enough for two meals. Below are the recipes for the various casseroles and the plan for each day.

Monday
Baked Ham
Broccoli, rice, and cheese casserole

Tuesday
Beef stroganoff

Wednesday
Spinach, rice, cheese, and chicken casserole (used spinach cause my husband doesn't like broccoli)

Thursday
Leftover pizza

Friday
Pork chops

No comments:

Post a Comment